Dr. Zhiyong Wang
- Crisis management
- Intelligent algorithms
- Geographic information systems and spatial data management systems
- Path planning and navigation
- Volunteered geographic information
Since 06/2016: PostDoc at GIScience research group, Heidelberg University
06/2015: Promotion Dr.-Ing. (Advisors: Prof. dr. ir. P.J.M. van Oosterom, Dr S. Zlatanova) at the Delft University of Technology
10/2010 – 06 /2015: PhD researcher at the Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands
09/2007 – 06/2010: Study of control theory and control engineering at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
09/ 2003 – 07/2007: Study of automation at the Northeastern University, Shenyang, China
- Zhiyong Wang, Sisi Zlatanova, Aitor Moreno, Peter van Oosterom, and Carlos Toro. A data model for route planning in the case of forest fires. Computers & Geosciences, 68:1-10, 2014.
- Zhiyong Wang and Sisi Zlatanova. Multi-agent based path planning for first responders among moving obstacles. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 56:48-58, 2016.
- Zhiyong Wang and Sisi Zlatanova. An A*-based search approach for navigation among moving obstacles. In Intelligent Systems for Crisis Management, pages 17-30. Springer, 2013.
- Zhiyong Wang and Sisi Zlatanova. Taxonomy of navigation for first responders. In Progress in Location-Based Services, pages 297-315. Springer, 2013.
- Zhiyong Wang and Sisi Zlatanova. Multi-agent infrastructure assisting navigation for first responders. In Proceedings of the Sixth ACM SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Computational Transportation Science, IWCTS '13, pages 1-6, New York, NY, USA, 2013. ACM.
- Zhiyong Wang, Weisheng Xu, Jijun Yang, and Jiazhen Peng. A game theoretic approach for resource allocation based on ant colony optimization in emergency management. In Information Engineering and Computer Science, 2009. ICIECS 2009. International Conference on, pages 1-4, Dec 2009.
- Zhiyong Wang. Path planning for first responders in the presence of moving obstacles. PhD thesis, 2015.