Dr. Bernd Resch
Dr. Bernd Resch is Research Director (Live Geography) at the GIScience Research Group of the Institute of Geography in Heidelberg.
Main Research Areas
- Standardised Geo-Sensor Webs
- People as Sensors and Collective Sensing (VGI)
- Real-time and Smart Cities (Health, Mobility, Environment, Energy, Safety)
- Sensor Fusion
- Location-aware Complex Event Processing
- Augmented Reality and Innovative Geo-Visualisation Methods
- Web-based Geo-Analysis
CV: Education, Work Experience, etc.
Latest Revision: 2015-04-04