Dr. Bernd Resch
Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
Dr. Bernd Resch was Research Director (Live Geography) at the GIScience Research Group of the Institute of Geography in Heidelberg until september 2015.
Main Research Areas
- Standardised Geo-Sensor Webs
- People as Sensors and Collective Sensing (VGI)
- Real-time and Smart Cities (Health, Mobility, Environment, Energy, Safety)
- Sensor Fusion
- Location-aware Complex Event Processing
- Augmented Reality and Innovative Geo-Visualisation Methods
- Web-based Geo-Analysis