Hossein Shafeezadeh Moghaddam, M.Sc.
Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
- GIS and urban sustainable development
- Spatial analysis
- Land use planning
- SDSS and resource management
- GIS and environment assessment
Feasibility study in boosting Modis assessment ability of snow cover area, using simultaneous Aster images.
- Active participation in constituting GIS data base for two Iranian provinces and conducting projects of land planning for two provinces (research center of economics, TMU, 2006–2008)
- The expert of analyzing environmental assessment for gas pipes and gas pipe routing (Scetiran Co., 2009)
- Site selection of schools and tourist sites (zist sepehr Co., 2009–2010)
Shafizadeh Moghadam, H. & Helbich, M. (2014): Spatiotemporal Variability of Urban Growth Factors: A Global and Local Perspective on the Megacity of Mumbai. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation. (accepted)
Shafizadeh Moghadam, H. & Helbich, M. (2013). Spatiotemporal urbanization processes in the megacity of Mumbai, India: A Markov chains-cellular automata urban growth model. Applied Geography, 40, 140-149.
Mobasheri A.A., Shafeezadeh H., Shayan S., 2010 , “An Introduction to MODISI and SCMOD Methods for Correction of the MODIS Snow Assessment Algorithm”, Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing (published).
Shafeezadeh H., Mobasheri A.A., Shayan S., “Feasibility Study in Boosting MODIS. Assessment Ability of Snow Cover Area and ndsi Using Symultaneous ASTER Images”, Geomatic conference 89, 6-9 May, 2010, Tehran, Iran.