Sebastian Döring, Dipl.-Ing.
Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
Sebastian Döring was until 2022 Research Assistant at the GIScience Research Group of the Institute of Geography in Heidelberg.
- Cartography, Data Visualisation
- Data-Mining, Landmark Navigation, Cognitive Science
- Visibility Analysis
- Urban Structures of Arabic Cities
- Generating Knowledge for the City – new methods of public partcipation through interactive urban planning with Web 2.0 technologies. The case of the energy turn, Project Part 4 of Urban Office Heidelberg together with IBA Heidelberg.
- HeiDOCS Quality Management PhD Students – Web-based Map Service of the spatial Distribution of the Origin of PhD Students at the University of Heidelberg
- Web-based Tourism- and Business- Information System for the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- Municipal GIS for the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah (GIS based Street Name- and addressing System)
- Fortgeschrittene Analysen mit ArcGIS - Analyse raumbezogener Daten für Desaster Management, WS 2016
- Geokommunikation im Web - Möglichkeiten der Internetkartographie, SS 2016
- ArcGIS Consulting and User Training II Municipality of Ras Al Khaimah, SS 2007
- ArcGIS User Training I Municipality of Ras Al Khaimah, WS 2007
- Landmark Routing and Landmark Identification in Arabic City Structures