Xuke Hu, M.Sc.
- VGI-based knowledge discovery
- Machine learning
- Causal inference
- Indoor localization/mapping/navigation
- Spatial Data Mining
- since 10/2015: Doctoral candidate in the Research Group of Alexander Zipf at Heidelberg University
- 09/2012 – 07/2015: Master study at the Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
- 09/2008 – 07/2012: Bachelor study at the Department of Software Engineering, Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
- Hu, X.; Fan, H.; Noskov, A. ; Wang, Z.; Zipf, A.; Gu, F.; Shang, J. (2020, accepted): Room Semantics Inference Using Random Forest and Relational Graph Convolutional Network. A Case Study of Research Buildings. Transactions in GIS. Wiley. DOI: 10.1111/tgis.12664
- Hu X., Fan H., Noskov A., Zipf A., Wang Z., Shang J. (2019): Feasibility of Using Grammars to Infer Room Semantics. Remote Sensing. 11(13):1535. DOI: 10.3390/rs11131535
- Gu, F., Hu, X., K. Khoshelham., et al (2019). Indoor Localization Improved by Spatial Context - A Survey. ACM Computing Surveys. (In press) (Corresponding author).
- Hu, X., Fan, H., Noskov, A. (2018): Roof model recommendation for complex buildings based on combination rules and symmetry features in footprints. International Journal of Digital Earth. Doi: 10.1080/17538947.2017.1373867.
- Sun, Y., Mobasheri, A., Hu, X., Wang, W. (2017): Investigating Impacts of Environmental Factors on the Cycling Behavior of Bicycle-Sharing Users. Doi:10.3390/su9061060.
- Shang, J., Hu, X., Gu, F. (2016): Gridiloc: A backtracking grid filter for fusing the grid model with PDR using smartphone sensors. Sensors. DOI: 10.3390/s16122137. (Correspondence author)
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Gu, F., Han, Q. (2015): Improving Wi-Fi Indoor Positioning via AP Sets Similarity and Semi-Supervised Affinity Propagation Clustering. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. DOI: 10.12733/jcis14367.
- Shang, J., Hu, X., Gu, F., et al. (2015): Improvement Schemes for Indoor Mobile Location Estimation: A Survey. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. DOI : 10.1155/2015/397298.
- Shang, J., Gu, F., Hu, X. (2015): APFiLoc: An Infrastructure-Free Indoor Localization Method Fusing Smartphone Inertial Sensors, Landmarks and Map Information. Sensors. DOI: 10.3390/s151027251.
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Gu, F. (2014): Development of indoor/outdoor seamless positioning prototype system fusing GPS and WiFi, Journal of Chinese Computer System, 2014, Vol. 35 (2), pp. 428-432.
- Hu, X., Fan, H., Zipf, et al. (2019): Using OSM data semantics to infer missing geometries and topologies of indoor entities: A Case Study of Shopping Malls on OSM. State of the Map 2019, 21-23 September, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Hu, X., Fan, H., Zipf, et al. (2019): A Main Entrance Tagging Approach based on Intrinsic and Extrinsic Features Extracted from OpenStreetMap. 14th International Conference on Spatial Information Theory, 9–13 September, Regensburg, Germany. (Poster presentation)
- Hu, X., Fan, H., Zipf, A., Shang, J., Gu, F. (2017): A conceptual framework for indoor mapping by using Grammars. ISPRS Geospatial Week 2017, 18–22 September, Wuhan, China.
- Wu, Y., Shang, J., Hu, X., Zhou, Z. (2017): Extended maptree: a representation of fine-grained topology and spatial hierarchy of BIM. ISPRS Geospatial Week 2017, 18–22 September, Wuhan, China
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Fan, H. (2015): Grid Model-aided Pedestrian Dead Reckoning for Indoor Environments. In: Proceedings of LBS2015, the 12th Symposium on Location Based Services, 16-18 September, Augsburg, Germany.
Editor: Webmaster Team
Latest Revision: 2020-06-06