Xuke Hu, M.Sc.
- Indoor Positioning & Indoor Mapping
- Volunteered Geographic Information (VGI)
- Mobile Social Networks
- Spatial Analysis
- Spatial Data Mining
- since 10/2015: Doctoral candidate in the Research Group of Alexander Zipf at Heidelberg University
- 09/2012 – 07/2015: Master study at the Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
- 09/2008 – 07/2012: Bachelor study at the Department of Software Engineering, Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China
- Shang, J., Gu, F., Hu, X. (2015): APFiLoc: An Infrastructure-Free Indoor Localization Method Fusing Smartphone Inertial Sensors, Landmarks and Map Information. Sensors. (accepted).
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Fan, H. (2015): Grid Model-aided Pedestrian Dead Reckoning for Indoor Environments. In: Proceedings of LBS2015, the 12th Symposium on Location Based Services, 16-18 September, Augsburg, Germany.
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Gu, F., Han, Q. (2015): Improving Wi-Fi Indoor Positioning via AP Sets Similarity and Semi-Supervised Affinity Propagation Clustering. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks. DOI: 10.12733/jcis14367. Shang, J., Hu, X., Gu, F., Wang, D. (2015): Improvement Schemes for Indoor Mobile Location Estimation: A Survey. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. DOI : 10.1155/2015/397298.
- Hu, X., Shang, J., Gu, F. (2014): Development of indoor/outdoor seamless positioning prototype system fusing GPS and WiFi, Journal of Chinese Computer System, 2014, Vol. 35 (2), pp. 428-432. （in Chinese)
Editor: Webmaster Team
Latest Revision: 2018-11-14