Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
Laura Kühl was a Research Assistant at the GIScience Research Group of the Institute of Geography, Heidelberg University. Her position was funded by the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
- Volunteered Geographic Information (VGI)
- Human–environment interaction
- Decision-making processes and collectives
- Cultural impact on geographies
- Formal reasoning (algebraic methods)
- Heterogeneity and Convergence in Shared Data Sources (Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities)
- Since 05/2021: Research Assistant, Heterogeneity and Convergence in Shared Data Sources, Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- Since 10/2017: Studies in Mathematics and Geography, Heidelberg University
- 07/2016: Bachelor of Science in Geosciences, University of Basel
- 10/2014–12/2015: Student Assistant, Meteorological Institute, University of Basel
- in preparation