Sarah Lohr is research assistant at the GIScience research group at the Institute of Geography at Heidelberg University. Her position is funded by the Central Institute of Mental Health Mannheim and Heidelberg University.
- assessment of beneficial effects of urban green spaces on mental health
- healthy and sustainable cities
- land cover analysis
- risk modelling
- disaster management, disaster prevention and humanitarian aid
- volunteered geographic information (VGI)
- since 11/2020: Research Assistant at Heidelberg Institute for Geoinformation Technology
- since 2020: Research Assistant at Central Institute of Mental Health Mannheim and Heidelberg University
- 2013 - 2019: Staatsexamen Mathematics and Geography, Heidelberg University (Thesis: "Optimal Geographical Partitioning for Seismic Risk Assessment Applications")
- 08/2018-02/2019 and 08/2016-10/2016: Internship at German Research Centre for Geosciences, Potsdam, Department Seismic Hazard and Risk Dynamics
- 2015 - 2019: Bachelor of Geography, Heidelberg University
- 02/2014-08/2015, 04/2017-07/2018 and 04/2019-10/2019: student assistant in the Psychogeography and meinGrün research groups of Heidelberg University, teaching assistant in Cartography, Heidelberg University
- winter term 2020/21: "Analysis of climate change and climate change impacts with methods of spatial statistics and time series analysis"
- winter term 2020/21: "Cartography" (coordination of tutorials and exercises)
Letzte Änderung: 04.12.2020