Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
Katharina Przybill was Research Assistant at the GIScience research Group at the Institute of Geography at Heidelberg University. Her position was funded by the Heidelberg Center for the Environment (HCE).
- OpenStreetMap data quality analysis
- Spatial data analysis and visualization
- geoinformation systems to support climate action
- Since 01/2020 Research Assistant at the GIScience research Group of the Institute of Geography in Heidelberg
- 12/2019 Master of Science, Geography, Heidelberg University
- Since 12/2016 Student Assistant at the Heidelberg Institute for Geoinformation Technologies (HeiGIT)
- 05/2012 Diploma, Geography, Heidelberg University
Towards high-resolution greenhouse gas information for climate action funded by the Heidelberg Center for the Environment (HCE).
- Raifer, M., Troilo, R., Kowatsch, F. , Auer, M., Loos, L., Marx, S., Przybill, K., Fendrich, S., Mocnik, F.-B. & Alexander Zipf. (2019): OSHDB: A Framework for Spatio-Temporal Analysis of OpenStreetMap History Data. In: Open Geospatial Data, Software and Standards 4 (1): 3. doi:10.1186/s40965-019-0061-3