Amon Veiga Santana
- Travel History: A model for Reconstructing Semantic Trajectories Based on Heterogeneous Social Tracks Sources
- Trajectory Semantic Enrichment
- Social Networks
- Moving Object Trajectories
- Software Engineering
- Software Quality
- Web and Mobile Applications
- 2016-2017: Software Engineer/Developer at the Companhia de Processamento de Dados do Estado da Bahia (PRODEB).
- 2014-2016: Msc in Computing and Systems at the Salvador University, UNIFACS (Laureate) Salvador, Brazil. Travel history: a model for semantic trajectories reconstruction based in heterogenous social footprints sources.
- 2011-2012: Specialization in Software Engineering at the Salvador University, UNIFACS (Laureate) Salvador, Brazil. Brain working principles applyed in context oriented mobile applications.
- 2010-2013: Software Development Manager at Gorila Web.
- 2009-2010: Researcher/Developer, at the Research Foundation of the State of Bahia (FAPESB) and Mercado Cooperativo ME.
- 2007-2010: Graduation in Internet Systems at the Salvador University UNIFACS (Laureate) Salvador, Brazil. Health services portal with route calculation.
- Santana, A. V., Campos, J. (2016): Travel History: Reconstructing Travelers Semantic Trajectories Based on Heterogeneous Social Footprints, In: the Journal Of Information and Data Management, 2017, v.8, Nº 1.
- Santana, A. V., Campos, J. (2016): Travel History: Reconstructing Semantic Trajectories Based on Heterogeneous Social Tracks Sources, In: the 22nd Brazilian Symposium, 2016, Teresina. New York: ACM Press, p.311.
- Santana, A. V., Campos, J. (2016): Travel History: Reconstructing Travelers' Trajectories using Digital Footprints, In: XVII Brazilian Symposium on Geoinformatics, 2016, Campos do Jordão. Campos do Jordão: GEOINFO, v.1. p.105-116.
- Santana, A. V. (2015): Utilizando as linguagens hack e php em aplicacoes web, Engenharia de Software Magazine, v.1, p.1.
- Santana, A. V., Novais, I., Ferreira, M. F. O., Dantas, M. L. S. R., Caldas, C. R. (2014): Ferramentas de gestao de projetos: redmine vs visual studio team system, Engenharia de Software Magazine, v.1, p.1.
- Santana, A. V., Spinola, R.O. (2014): Sistema de controle de versao em projetos web, Engenharia de Software Magazine, v.1, p.1.
- 2010 Academic Merit Award - Best University Student (2010.1), UNIFACS
- 2009 Academic Merit Award - Best University Student (2009.2), UNIFACS
- 2009 Academic Merit Award - Best Course Student (2009.1), UNIFACS
- 2008 Academic Merit Award - Best Course Student (2008.2), UNIFACS
- 2014-2016 Master studies financed by the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel (CAPES, Brazil)
- 2011-2012 Academic Merit Scholarship for Specialization in Software Engineering (2009.1, 2009.2), UNIFACS, Brazil
- 2010 Academic Merit Scholarship (2010.1, 2010.2) in Graduation, UNIFACS, Brazil
- 2009 Academic Merit Scholarship (2009.1, 2009.2) in Graduation, UNIFACS, Brazil
- Santana, A. V., Souza, O., Antonius, T.
StarterPack DotNetCore, A restful web framework, 2017
Framework for building out of the box responsive web applications in multi platform with DotNetCore providing a complete flow, structure and events for easy creation of forms and systems using the best practice.
Technologies: DotNetCore, EntityFrameworkCore, HTML, AngularMaterial, Angular, Nodejs, Postgres.
Santana, A. V.
Travel History Reconstruction Web Tool, 2016
Bilingual, responsive and web tool to reconstruct travel histories, supporting social networks, GPS file data and cloud location history importing.
Santana, A. V., Calmon, J.
Mobile Forms Engine, 2016
Engine to build multi platform mobile applications with dynamic forms provided and managed remotely.
Santana, A. V.
Multisite CMS with forms generator, 2014
A complete and robust Content Management System for multi site, multi user and shared content needs.
Santana, A. V.
Mercado Cooperativo. 2010
A Cooperative Corporate Group Buying with reverse auction System, 2010. A patented cooperative buying system for companies with reverse auction. The system was developed to allow companies aggregate demands for similar products and get better prices. Considering the amount of items the sellers participate of the auction and make offers in a reverse auction system.
Editor: Webmaster Team
Latest Revision: 2017-11-07