Matthias Burs, M.A.
Information on archiving:
Selected pages of this website are being preserved for archiving purposes. Since their contents are not getting updated anymore, the given information may be out of date or inaccurate.
Matthias Burs was employed by the research cluster Human Geography until February 2010.
- Geography of education, regional development, discourse analysis
- Germany, Central Asia
- Discourses of higher education development and spatial consequences of higher education policy in Germany
- Project presentation “Discourse of the higher education development in Germany and its institutional effects”; Conference: Scientific network discourse analysis in human geography, Essen, 25 November 2007
- Lecture: Discoursive change in German higher education policy; Annual meeting WG: Geography of Education, Bad Herrenalb, 25 June 2009
- Winter 2009/10: Main excursion Central Asia (Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, together with Prof. Dr. Hans Gebhardt and Dipl.-Geogr. Hendrik Meurs), 27 August – 17 September 2009
- Summer 2009: Excursion Rhön (5 days, together with Julia Rösch)
- Winter 2008/09: Field course: Tuition fees in geography (5 days, together with Leila Mousa, M.A.)